Furnace Repair In Portland, Lake Oswego, West Linn, OR and Surrounding Areas
If your furnace stops working, you will need to call a professional to come and take a look at it. At Trantel Heating & Cooling, our certified technicians will be able to diagnose the problem and get your furnace repaired in Portland, Lake Oswego, West Linn, OR, and surrounding areas. Contact us today for the best Furnace Repair Portland OR, Lake Oswego, West Linn and Surrounding Areas.
Here are a few signs that you should watch out for which indicate that your furnace may need some attention:
- Your energy bills have been going up: One sign that your furnace is starting to wear down is if you see a sudden spike in your energy bills. This could be due to the furnace working harder to produce heat, or it could be due to leaks in the system that are letting heat escape. Either way, it’s a good idea to have a professional take a look at your furnace to see what’s going on.
- The furnace makes strange noises: If your system starts making strange noises, it’s definitely time for a furnace repair. These could include banging, screeching, or whistling sounds. These usually indicate that there is something wrong with the blower motor or another internal component.
- The furnace doesn’t produce enough heat: If your furnace isn’t producing enough heat, it could be due to a number of different issues. It could be that the pilot light is out, that the thermostat is set incorrectly, or that there is something wrong with the furnace itself.
- The furnace doesn’t turn on at all: If your furnace doesn’t turn on at all, there could be an issue with the power supply, the thermostat, or the furnace itself. This is something that you’ll want to have a professional check out so that you can get your heating system back up and running again.
If you’re having any issues with your furnace Installation Portland, Lake Oswego, West Linn, OR, and surrounding areas, contact us today, and we’ll be happy to help.
Signs You Need a Replacement
At Trantel Heating & Cooling, we want to help you keep your furnace running smoothly for as long as possible. However, there may come a time for a replacement. Here are a few signs that indicate it might be time for a new furnace:
- Your furnace is more than 15 years old
- It needs frequent repairs
- Your energy bills have been increasing
- The furnace doesn’t produce enough heat
- Strange noises are coming from the furnace
If you’re not sure whether you need a furnace repair or a replacement, the best thing to do is call our professionals and have us take a look at your furnace. We will be able to diagnose the problem and recommend the best course of action. It may be more cost-effective to replace the furnace than get it repaired in some cases.