Water Heater Services In Portland, Lake Oswego, West Linn, OR and Surrounding Areas
Trantel Heating and Cooling provides high-quality water heater services to homeowners and businesses alike. When your water heater isn’t operating correctly, you may be without hot water for an extended period of time. We realize that a broken water heater can be inconvenient. That’s why we offer 24/7 emergency services to ensure that your problem is fixed as quickly as possible.
We offer a wide range of water heater services, including repair, replacement, and maintenance. We can assist you with anything, regardless of your requirements. We also offer financing options to make our services more affordable. Contact us today to schedule heating repair Lake Oswego, Portland, West Linn, OR, and Surrounding Areas.
Experts recommend maintaining your water heating system and calling a technician for timely repairs. This can avoid larger, more costly repairs down the road. Contact Trantel Services for excellent water heater services in Portland, OR,
Types Of Water Heaters Serviced By Trantel Heating & Cooling
.Tankless water heaters: Tankless water heaters are highly energy-efficient than traditional tank water heaters as it heats the water only when needed. As a result, it can save you money on your energy bill each month.
. Electric water heaters: Electric water heaters are one of the most popular types of water heaters as they’re relatively inexpensive to install and maintain.
.Gas water heaters: Gas water heaters operate on natural gas or propane. They’re typically more expensive to install than electric water heaters, but they’re also more efficient, so you’ll save money on your energy bill in the long run.
If you’re unsure which type of water heater is right for you, our HVAC experts can help you decide. We’ll take into account your budget, needs, and the size of your home or business to recommend the best option for you. Contact the experts and call us at (503) 808-9946 for water heater replacement in Portland, OR.
Water Heater Services In Portland, OR
- Repair: If your water heater is leaking, making strange noises, or not delivering hot water, it may be time for a repair. Our experts will troubleshoot the problem and determine the best course of action. We’ll also provide a free estimate for the cost of the repair.
- Installation: We offer both electric and gas water heater installation. We’ll help you choose the suitable model for your home or business, and then we’ll install it quickly and efficiently.
- Replacement: In some cases, it’s more cost-effective to replace your water heater than to repair it. We can help you with heating replacement Lake Oswego that fits your budget and needs. We’ll haul away your old water heater for you.
- Maintenance: Regular maintenance can extend the lifespan of your water heater and prevent costly repairs down the road. Our maintenance services include flushing the tank, checking the anode rod, and testing the pressure relief valve.
1. Alarming signs indicating you need to call the technician for repair.
- An upsurge in electricity bills
- Water leaking from the unit
- Weird knocking sounds
- Rusty water flowing from the faucet
- Cold water
2. Water heater problems that you should pay attention to.
According to our water heater replacement technician in Portland, OR, here are some problems that you should not ignore and immediately report to the HVAC technician.
• Fluctuation in Water Temperature
If the temperature varies every time you open the faucet, there might be a sediment build-up around the heating element in the water heater. The sediments in the water heater reduce the water heater’s efficiency. If cold water flows from the tap, you might need to replace the heating component or the entire water heater.
• Muddy Water with a Strange Smell
You need the water heater technician for maintenance if the water from the tap is muddy and has a strange smell. An excess sediment build-up inside the unit is released with the water. The technician will flush out the water heater tank and clean it appropriately.
• Rusty Water
If the water from the tap is reddish brown, the water heater’s interior is corroded. It might be due to an anode rod or water pipes that connect the heater and the tap. The water heater replacement technician in Portland, OR, would recommend you replace the entire water heating unit because rust eats away the metal, and it will not last much longer.
• Hot water lasts only for a while
Another frustrating problem is that the warm water lasts for a shorter period of time. It can be due to issues in the electrical connections between the water heater and the switch. However, in the worst possible case, it can be due to faults in the heating component.
• Reduced water pressure
According to our boiler service in Lake Oswego, OR, the sediments start to settle on the metal surface, and their accumulation can block the pipe. If you are receiving water with less pressure from taps, it may be due to the pipes’ deterioration or things blocking the water’s passage.
Get The Experts For Your Water Heaters
It’s always wise to be cautious when it comes to your water heater. Call the experts at Trantel Heating and Cooling for all your water heater needs. We have over 20 years of experience in the heating and cooling industry and offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our work. Contact us today to schedule heating installation Lake Oswego, Portland, West Linn, OR, and Surrounding Areas.
Water heating systems can work for 8-10 years. However, you can increase their shell life by up to 15 years! Trantel Services technician in Portland offers a wide variety of HVAC services, including for your water heater.
From maintaining to replacing it with a high-efficiency and long-lasting product, you can call us anytime for water heater services in Portland, OR. Call (503) 808-9946 and our technicians would be happy to help.
Contact Us Today For Water Heater Services In Portland, Lake Oswego, West Linn, OR and Surrounding Areas
Frequently Asked Questions
- Inspect the tank once or twice a year as part of regular water heater services in Portland. Look for loose screws, nuts, bolts, and worn-out gaskets letting water out.
- Two or three times a year, flush the heater; however, it is essential to drain the tank at least twice a year as part of regular water heater maintenance.
- Ensure the pressure relief valve is functional. Start the T&P valve inspection by turning off the electricity or the gas. After that, pull the valve's trip lever to release some water, vapor, and a burst of air. It's better to get the valve changed if it doesn't, if it won't open, or if it's stuck.
- The lining of the water heater tank will deteriorate faster if the anode rod isn't replaced every three to five years.
It's recommended to have water heater services in Portland at least once a year to maintain its functioning properly.
Signs that a new water heater is required:
- Unclean or rusty water.
- Cold water.
- The hot water tank is leaking.
- Unusual sounds from the water heater.
- The age of your water heater.
- The water heater requires frequent repair.
Here are some common water heater issues that may cause trouble in your household:
- Damaged or faulty in-line valves
- The pressure relief valve is damaged.
- Too warm or cold water
- Low hot water supply
- Water pressure is low
- Rusty or cloudy water
- The water heater takes time to warm the water.
Any device in the home with leaks should be avoided, especially one that uses water. Before little fractures grow larger and run the risk of bursting, it is best to have them inspected by a licensed plumber immediately.
If the water heater is dripping, here is what experts recommend to do:
- Disconnect the water heater.
- Turn off the water supply valve.
- Call a plumber.
No matter what kind of water heater tank is installed, all systems require routine water heater service in Lake Oswego, OR.
Here is how to keep the water heater in good condition for several years:
- Once or twice a year, inspect your water heater for damage or issues.
- Every 6 to 12 months, gas, electric, and tankless water heaters must be cleaned. It avoids silt buildup, rust, and corrosion.
- Every year, check the anode rods and temperature-release valves of the gas and electric water heaters. It must be changed if it has deteriorated.
- If the pressure in the tank is too high, the temperature release valve permits water to exit. The water heater could explode if this isn't operating correctly.
Based on the tank size, the water heater service in Lake Oswego, OR, could take anywhere from 20 to 60 minutes. When opening and closing the drain valve, avoid breaking or damaging it. Never use force to open or close the valve. Turn on the cold water valve three times at the top of the tank once all the water has been drained.
If you are looking for a reliable water heater servicing and repair technician, contact Trantel Services at (503) 808-9946!